Thursday, November 13, 2014

Falling Slowly

So.....

This blog has gone off the rails. 

I haven't been super inspired lately. 

Probably because I have been SO TIRED.

Don't you love when people talk about how tired they are? 

So much fun.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my life lately. 

Because it's still as super glamorous as you' ve always secretly suspected. 

The Kutztown Sisters! Finally perfecting their jump shot! 
Sister Bischoff and Thomas. Learning about the Gospel together :)  
I love this t-shirt shop in the city. If you are ever in Philadelphia, THIS is the place to get souvenirs. The owners are amazing!
I've had various run ins with this thing. My mother has begun to spoon feed it. There is nothing scarier than a super spoiled, miniature ginger cat.  
I've taken at least 500 fall pictures. I am going to create a super fast slide show of them for this blog.

I love, love, love, love fall.

It's so sad to see it slowly ending.

I know in a week or so there will be no more colors on the trees and I'll have to wait another year to see them again.

But the holidays are coming up.

Which makes me happy!

This year I plan to:

Cook the Thanksgiving Turkey

Volunteer on Christmas Day

Send my favorite people Christmas packages.

Not gain more than 100 lbs.

Wish me luck!!

Lori Ann

1 comment: