Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have you ever been arrested?

Today I am thankful for:

My 12 years of being an aunt- greatest years of my life.
(here is a video from before Thanksgiving 5 years ago!)


My renewed love of missionary work

My ability to speak Spanish and the help I have been able to provide others as a result
(And, more importantly, my ability to eavesdrop on random conversations!)

My family. They have always been and will always be the only people that really know me. They will always be there for me, I know that.
My mother and I back in the day

My job. It drives me so crazy most days but it's nice to do something for a living that makes me feel like I am helping.


My car. It's 13 years old and still hanging in there!!
(knock on wood...no seriously, go knock on wood right now!)
\
My health. I've had my ups and downs and haven't been as focused on my health lately as I'd like but I am still healthier than I have been in years.
This kind of hotness should be illegal. I think it already is in Jersey. 

The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I would be lost without my faith. Without my knowledge of God's love and guidance.

My baby. I know a cat is not a REAL baby but Sugar December Myra Hinsdale is my baby and she makes me so happy.
Here she is...refusing to wear the halo I got her for Halloween

My friends. This year I got real friends. And they freaking rock.
(Plus I kept some great ones I already had!)

My country. Every single day I am proud to be an American.

My hotness. Because it's not easy to look this good.

My history. I've read my mission journal this year, visited Michigan, the place I lived in Jr High, and I've started to reconnect with my cousins. I come from such amazing people and I've seen amazing things and places in my life.

This blog. I can't tell you how cool it is to look back and know what I was doing on the last 5 Thanksgivings. I don't care if blogging is "going out"- I will blog until the end of time. :)

And lastly...I am thankful for the turkey.

Because it could dominate us and rule the world but chooses (for now) not to!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment