Saturday, March 14, 2015

I wish I owned a three legged groundhog named sneakers


I spent a few hours hanging out with my cousins and scrapbooking today. 

And somehow the only picture I got was this awful selfie. 

Why do I have such a manly jawline? 

And eyes that are two different sizes?

ANYWAY, 

Then I went teaching with the sisters. 


My favorite thing about teaching with the sisters is this cat Trixie. 

She is the feisty calico of one of our new members. 

Trixie is the most mentally unbalanced cat I have ever encountered. 

She will be sweetly sitting on your lap (see above) and then BAM

She is scratching you across the face. 

So, another Saturday of scrapbooking, cats, and missionary work. 

It just got kind of wild up in here!

Lori Ann

(Cousin to some legit awesome girls!) 

(President, Founder, and currently only member of the Trixie Fan Club!)

No comments:

Post a Comment