Monday, March 2, 2015

If you ever change your mind..


Random Thoughts on Life

#1 I feel like the Target has some kind of gravitational pull...I am always like..."I've got to get to Target..." and like something is off if I don't go at least once a week. To buy crap I do not need. 

#2 My groups are starting back up next week. Yikes. I am NOT ready. I just wish I had an assistant to prepare things for me. Like a hot, younger one. Who would also fan me and validate everything I said. 

#3 I have not been training at all. Because once you've done a half marathon twice, what is really left? Did anyone ask Beethoven to keep composing after his 9th Symphony? I didn't think so.

#4 My cat has been hiding from me. I think this is some kind of message but I can't figure out what. Maybe it's because I kicked her out of scrapbooking. Or she's a cat and does what she wants. Whatever.

#5 My new favorite thing to tell my clients is "Behavior has to change first. Then thoughts and feelings follow it"....Can I do that? No. But I can tell others to! 

Sorry today is kind of boring. I am trying to get back into the habit of blogging. 

I will try and have a more exciting day tomorrow! 

I am going to the post office so you know it's bound to get pretty wild and crazy!

Lori Ann

2 comments: