Sunday, May 17, 2015

Love...True Love..is what brings us together today


You guys...it's been FOREVER since I updated this blog. 

My niece Katherine Danielle turned 7.

I met my now brother in law, Daniel Douglas Waters.

And MY SISTER ERIN GOT MARRIED!!!!!

There is so much to tell you. 

I was so blessed to be there and to be the maid of honor. 

Erin has some incredible, funny, helpful friends who really made this wedding happen. 

It was kind of surreal to see my sister as a bride. 

I am sooooooo happy for her though. 

She deserves to be SO HAPPY every day of her life. 

I hope this means I get more nieces and nephews but even if it doesn't, I did gain a brother in law. 

Erin gained a really cool niece and nephew. 

And I now have memories I will cherish all my life. 

I am going to post about everything. I don't want to forget any of the small, funny details. 

Look for that one next! (in the next day or two, I promise) 

Yours truly,

THE LAST HINSDALE SPINSTER!!

Lori Ann

The last picture I have with a Hinsdale sister :( 

1 comment: