Saturday, May 30, 2015

The wheels go round and round


I wish I had something super exciting to blog about. 

But I don't. 

I've been hanging out with these people lately...





The missionaries! 

I love our missionaries and they try sooooo hard and it's not easy to be a missionary in PA. 

People are pretty set in their ways. 

And it's summer now so it's hot. 

I try and go out with them a few times a week and remind them to take care of themselves. 

And I take a million pictures because every missionary should have a million pictures :) 

Other than that, my life is pretty much the same as always. 

Work. 

Fighting with my cat. 

Sleep. 

And REPEAT. 

I will work on getting the scandal going for you people. 

This blog needs a little livening up :) 

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment