Sunday, July 5, 2015

When, in the course of Human Events....

I know it might seem like I've given up on blogging...but I haven't.

I just need to get organized. 

I will never end this blog. 

I love looking back and seeing what I was doing last year..or 5 years ago. 

So, without further ado...I give you the month of June. 

An all picture post!
(I will only add captions to pics that need further explanation!)



I run "activity days"- it's a mid week lesson for 8-10 year old girls. Last time we talked about being 'daughters of a King" (God) and I had them pose with their tiaras and wands!  
We got a GOLDEN! Sister Lythgoe rocks!  




I love this one- it's my nod to Abbey Road.  


We had the coolest clouds one night. This isn't even filtered.  

Sister Hoofman hit her year mark!  

I turned my nasty ear infection into the DRAMA OF THE CENTURY. 
One reason I tolerate summer...my dad's infamous fruit mixes!  

My mother and her favorite child. The Hobsicle.  

Missionary work...in the rain.  


So June 2015 for me was all about ear pain, all girl Sunday school, and countless hours teaching with the sisters. 

It's been almost a year since I started helping the missionaries. 

It now seems odd to me that there was a time when I avoided them. 

We shall see what July brings. 

We almost got to see Jewish Fireworks tonight. 

ALMOST!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment