Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Trying to hold on

The cat bed he created for our McMuffin

Today's Topic:

Things I have learned about Richard Allen Walker in the Year and Two Days we have been married!

1. He hates mustard and pickles and anything the LEAST bit spicy. Never take him to a Mexican restaurant. He will shame you. 

2. He never asks for anything for himself. 

3. He never misses work. Never. 

4. He is obsessed with local politics. Like community agitator level obsessed. 

5. He doesn't hold grudges. Not even for a minute. 

6. He never yells. (except at other drivers)

7. He loves old stone farmhouses and PA history as much as me. 

8. He does not clean. Unless I threaten him. 

9. He wakes up at the drop of a pin. 

10. He has never analyzed his childhood and it KILLS me. 

11. He doesn't like ice and drinks from a frozen mug. 

12. His favorite go to food is corn dogs. 

13. He and I have VERY different senses of humor. 

14. He tells me every single day that I am beautiful and he loves me. 

15. He treats our cats like gold. Seriously, they are so spoiled. 

There are a million and one other things. It really is true that you don't know someone until you marry them. 

Here's to year number 2!

Mrs Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment