Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Where your journey ends

Yesterday was epic. 

I got to see my friend Sarah and meet her incredible husband, Ben. 


We all got to listen in delight to their Australian accents. 


I kept telling Sarah"If I were you, I would just talk to myself all day" It probably crossed the line into creepy by the third time I said it. I never know when I'm crossing the creepy line.

We had white people tacos and talked Australian and American politics. 

And Sarah and Ben indulged me by coming for a drive to all my favorite hot spots: the abandoned barn, the creepy cemetery, and the hill behind my church for jump shots. 

I just added "jump shots in Australia" to my bucket list.

Get ready, Sarah and Ben! 

Thanks for an amazing visit! 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! That jump shot was so much fun!!
    Now we just need some jump shots of you in front of the Sydney Opera House, Uluru, and... a kangaroo...??? :)
    Thank YOU for a great visit!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete