Saturday, February 21, 2015

We'll go together and just figure it out

So, my weird projects continue.....

 My sister Erin got me this NICE leather bound journal for Christmas.

 I decided to make it a hodge podge of information about my family
 (with a focus on cousins, as I am trying to get to know them all better)


 But let's not leave out the aunts and uncles!!
 And a page for each of mis companeras. 

 As well as all of my favorite song lyrics, quotes, dichos, etc. 

This thing is going to be strange when it is done. 

Strange but awesome! 

 Your daily Sugar 

 Your daily Sister Missionaries doing weird poses at my request. 

And Quakertown's temperature and it's rating on a scale of coolness are finally even. 0. 

All of this bitter cold and I don't even get ONE SNOW DAY. 

Well, I did get one. 

NOW I NEED ONE MORE SNOW DAY.

I am off to the city today, 

With a head cold. 

And impending snow. 

Wish me luck!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Kind of obsessed with "Don't" by Ed Sheeran...who knew a ginger could be a good singer and HOT??

2 comments:

  1. That is one groovy leather-bound book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And congrats on your 10k!!! I am SOOOOO proud of you! (and jealous because I have been slacking...but you've inspired me to get back on track!)

      Delete