Saturday, July 23, 2016

Shall I stay

Image result for fall wedding?



So....

I'm getting married. 

His name is Richard Walker. 

I will dedicate a whole blog post to him soon. 

We've known each other for two years- since he converted to my church. 

But it wasn't til I dated a few jerks that I saw the amazing value in finding a nice guy.

Rich is the NICEST guy I have ever met. 

Plus he kinda lets me do whatever I want. 

So, yeah. 

Save the date, people. 

11/12/16. 

112 Days to Go. 

It will be a civil marriage and then we will hopefully be sealed next November in the Philadelphia Temple. 

So... I guess I will need to change the name of this blog....

Maybe the Mrs. Walker Chronicles? 

Or The Confessions of an Ex-Spinster? 

Probably the next few months it should be called "The obsessed with my fall wedding Chronicles" 

Yours truly,

The Future Mrs. Walker 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!! Heavens, what a year you've had. I'm happy for you both! Can't wait to hear all about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! All the very best to you and Richard.

    ReplyDelete