Monday, August 1, 2016

Make your dreams come true


So... 103 days until my wedding. 

I never thought I would write that on the Spinster Chronicles. 

2016 has been such a crazy year. 

I have been writing this blog for almost 7 years and my life has changed more in the last 3 months than it has in the previous 7 years. 

It makes me excited for what the future holds. 

Like super, happy excited!!!! 

So...in the meantime, I am neither a spinster, nor a wife. 

So, for the next 103 days, I welcome you to...

The Diary of a Fall Bride. 

Prepare for WAY TOO MANY fall and wedding themed posts. 

I want to record all the fun and craziness of this time in my life and introduce you to Richard Allen Walker- my victim...uh...future husband. 

That poor man. 

He has no idea I've already formulated a 5 year list of goals for him. 

He always says I am the brains in our relationship- if that's true, then he is totally the heart. 

He tells me I am beautiful every day. 

ANYWAY...

103 days, people! 

Let's do this! 

Sincerely, 

Lori Ann
(Rich's fiancee) 

No comments:

Post a Comment