Friday, September 11, 2015

Hasta Ver

I feel dumb starting every post this way but I really haven't given up blogging. 

I just need to get back into the habit. 

I need to get back into the habit with a lot of things in my life. 

But it's ALMOST fall people...it's just a little bit away....

Which means I can be happy again. 

Hang in there.

Lori Ann

p.s.- It's been 14 years since 9/11/01 but it's like yesterday in my mind. God bless America and keep us and good people everywhere safe and free. 


3 comments:

  1. I got so excited seeing this notification in my inbox!! I predict more blog posts from both you and I now that we're over the worst of our respective most-hated seasons!! Good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still vote that we exchange lives every six months. That way I can live fall and winter all year and you can have spring and summer! (but I get Zoe when I am there...)

      Delete
  2. If you have a baby, then you won't be the baby. What is the next quote.

    ReplyDelete