Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I remember you said...

So...the last few months have consisted of the following....

 Obsessing over various illness...I have had ear infections in BOTH ears.
(My mom said I have been "holding the family hostage with my ear issues") ") 

. Do you know how hard it is to be a therapist when you can't hear??
 (Actually not that hard...I just do my usual..."Uh-huh....well, I told you not to date bad boys...") 

 Hanging out with the sisters and forcing them into awkward photo shoots.

 This is Sister Aguilar. 

She is originally from Guatemala (where my trainer Hermana Monterroso was from!) and she scares me like Monterrroso did. 

Word of advice...do NOT go up against a Guatemalan woman when death (or anything really) is on the line! 

 Still taking strange selfies. 

This was the second hour of church, where I sat outside and prepared my lesson for the third hour. 

Because I plan ahead like that. 


So.... other than illness, selfies, hanging out with missionaries and my cat...my life has been less than thrilling.

 However..it is almost OFFICIALLY fall and my pumpkin carving mania is starting to emerge.

 My theme this year is going to be carving obscure movie quotes into pumpkins. 

It's going to be EPIC!

Talk to you soon, devils!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment