Wednesday, October 14, 2015

At least I loved enough enough to hurt

You guys, I am so happy. 

It's fall. 

Everything is better in the fall. 

I was thinking the other day, on one of my epically scenic drives home from work, that music is like my poetry. 

There are so many song lyrics that mean so much to me.
(I'm sure you've guessed that with the song lyric blog titles and all) 

They define me, remind me of different parts of my life, and speak to my soul. 

So, instead of picture captions, I am going to put some of my favorite song lyrics. 

Because it's fall, my birthday was this month, and everything is my favorite at this moment. 

I believe that you've seen the hands of God 
Many years have passed since those summer days
All my roads, they lead to you 
I had a feeling that I belonged 
Johnny was a schoolboy when he heard his first Beatles song 
In darkness, she is all I see 
I see the doorway to a thousand churches 
There let the way appear...steps unto Heaven

I hope to be back to blogging.

This blog is six years old as of last week.

It's SO awesome to know what I was doing the last 6 Octobers.

I don't want to miss this year.

Lori Ann

p.s.- I owe my baby Jack one birthday tribute. He's 13. 13, people!!! He will ALWAYS be my baby. 

1 comment: