Sunday, October 18, 2015

Don't let your life pass you by

 So, I may have driven to Susquehanna PA the other day. 

To see the Priesthood Restoration Site and say goodbye to Sister Simmons. 

It was the most beautiful drive I have ever been on. 

I took 300 pictures of the scenery. 

But I won't subject you to that. 

Instead, here are a few of the sisters I met when I got there. 

Some I have "known" since they got their mission call- through instagram. 

They are brave, fun girls.

 I am so proud of all of the young women who are serving mission for the church now.

 It's not easy but it is VERY life changing.

 I hope they had a few minutes of fun in the impromptu "photo session" I dragged them outside for! 

Sister Eckman! 
Sister Brown 
Sister Gomm
Sister Larson 
And the infamous Sister Simmons
(she goes home in a month!!)
And now a random assortment of crazy jump shots, laughing pictures, and other odd poses I yelled out in my best "Americas next top model" fashion :) 

















Sister Simmons changed my life. 

I hope she has a life filled with happiness, love, and peace. 

She deserves all the best. 

Lori Ann 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the jumping shots, and now the jump and twirl! You're so avant garde! Whatever will be next?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking "the turtle" might be next...it where you wear a big coat and hide your head in it mostly, then crawl around slowly. Every once in a while, your head emerges and you eat some lettuce. I think it will be my greatest work to date :)

      Delete