Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Every Sunday's getting more bleak

Today, I went to the city with the sister missionaries. 

It is always nice to see the city that I love- Philadelphia- through the eyes of someone who did not grow up out east. 

It was especially fun to take Sister Aguilar as she goes home in 3 weeks. 

She is an amazing natural poser. I never have to give her any directions :) 

Sister Barlow dreads the camera but is a good sport! 

Apparently Philly really loves you and wants you to know it! 

Independence Hall. One of my favorite places.

I hope you are enjoying these last few days of fall (well, leafy fall...or maybe spring, Sarah!)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING the fall pictures, I so want to visit PA in the fall and to celebrate Halloween there too!!
    I am also enjoying spring here, with its weird and wonderful weather, hot one week, stormy and cold the next.
    ALSO, I can't believe it, but that song, I've been singing "every Sunday's getting maudly/ morbly " 😂 And I call myself a Hozier fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I thought it was too! Then my brother in law recommended this awesome cover- Jasmine Thompson- and suddenly I was like "wait...what are the lyrics?" :)

      Delete