Thursday, November 12, 2015

Take me home

 My sunday school class. These kids are so much cooler than me :) 

 I keep driving home at sunset, due to the time change. I LOVE it! 



 This was a picture I took through a chain link fence in Philly- it's the skyline  (kinda) during fall! 

No picture could ever capture how amazing this looks in real life. 

In other news, I am moving into my own apartment again! 

Get ready for some late night crafting fiestas, people! 

I can't craft late at night at home because my dad has the WORLD'S BEST HEARING and will constantly yell "What the hell are you doing up at 2 am with all these stickers?"

You can't put art on a schedule, Dad. Did Van Gogh's dad tell him not to paint late at night on a work day?

No one understands crafting artists :) 

All my greatest scrapbooking collections have been made at night :)

More details to follow!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Are you moving very far? Yay for more Scrapbooking!!!

    ReplyDelete