Saturday, December 19, 2015

Take back my life song

Me and the Sugar Cookie. One of us doesn't like selfies...it's probably hard to figure out :) 

So, 

I am posting at 2 am because that is when I get my best cleaning done. 

I accomplish more between midnight and 2 am than I do in the six hours prior. 

But I have to go to bed soon. 

But I wanted to say that I think I've determined a theme for 2016. 

It's "Be your best self today". 

Sounds cheesy, and it is- kind of. 

It's just a way for me to take each day, not get overwhelmed, and bring my A game, so that when I go to bed (hopefully not at 2 am!) I know I did everything I could in every domain of my life: 

Spiritual, Social, Work, Health, etc. 

We'll give this theme a whirl and see what happens! 

Also, side note, it is SO AMAZING having my own place. 

I always forget how peaceful I find it- no TV, no people everywhere, clean- and my parents are SO much more festive from a slight distance :) 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment