Thursday, August 25, 2016

In moments unforgettable

Image result for fall wedding
So...for someone who has watched wedding shows and wedding dress shows and everything like that for YEARS, I am surprisingly not super interested in wedding planning. 

I honestly wish I could hire a wedding planner- not because I want something perfect or I can't take the stress but because it's all kind of tiresome. 

All I know is the FEELING I want. 

I want a chilly, bright fall day in PA with the smell of burning leaves and the feeling of American history all around. 

If you have ever watched M. Night Shamalyn's "The Village"- it has the same vibe as the wedding I want. A little Amishy, simple, stunning fall colors

. Does that make sense?

 Probably not to anyone who isn't from here. 
(and obsessed with fall like me)

I think I am going to pass the reins on planning to my sisters. 

My main focus is going to be on making Rich like the same music as me and on decorating our apartment. 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment