Sunday, October 23, 2016

Maybe together we can get somewhere


Less than 3 weeks until my wedding. 

I am not stressed really. 

I am NOT looking forward to being the center of attention. 

Which is why I am making the reception more of a fall festival feel than a "my big day" thing with endless traditions and spotlights, etc. 

I think I am more excited to just get my life started with Rich. 

I am going to get a giant white board and write our goals and our chores and our menu on it and I am looking forward to being a team. 

I don't self motivate easily. 

My new job is really cool. 

If I havent' mentioned it before I am working in mental health at Lehigh County Jail. 

It's the place they send people who are newly arrested and can't make bail or who are awaiting trial or who have a shorter sentence to serve. 

IT'S FASCINATING. 

I am also going to be working every saturday with the elderly a nursing care facility. 

My goal is to be out of debt by the end of 2017. 

Rich likes old stone PA houses too and I want us to be able to buy a run down one and fix it up, preserve the history, and have a place for our kids to think of as home. 

Anyway, I just wanted to update you. Because my one goal for this year on here is to blog more.

Lori Ann Hinsdale (for 20 more days!)
Hinsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment