Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Maybe this year will be better than the last

 
It's my mom's birthday today.
 
I think I have shared every favorite memory and fun story I have about her on this blog over the last 7 years.
 
So, I guess that leaves me with saying that she is one of the strongest women I have ever met.
 
She taught me how to survive no matter my circumstances.
 
She is not afraid of anything.
 
She is in almost every single one of my favorite life memories.
 
I hope to have at least one child...I am not sure what will happen.
 
But if I do get lucky enough to be a mom, I can only hope to be 1/2 as good a mother as she is.
 
She was the one that held her mother's hand and sat with her as she passed away last month.
 
I can't imagine ever being that strong.
 
Thank you, Mom.
 
For everything you've taught me, every sacrifice you've made, and staying with me when I was so completely lost.
 
Love always
 
Your baby
 
Lori Ann

1 comment: