Saturday, November 22, 2014

Is a special day

Random Picture Post

I convinced my mother to ride in to target on those moving chair things because someone had left a bunch of them just scattered around the parking lot.

I felt like Target royalty during the 11 minute ride into the store. 

This is my favorite house ever. 

The yellow street sign kind of ruins it but it looks so pretty driving up to it at night, with the Mennonite candles in the window. 

I love my Katy cat.

She always brings Snarfy, her stuffed cat with her 

 Clash of the Titans. 

I got these cool necklaces made for my favorite sister missionaries!

They have both gone home but they were awesome and got me really involved in missionary work again.

The necklaces have their mission (PPM- Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Mission) and the areas they served in. 

 I curled my hair and wore it down ALL day at work yesterday.

Which is some kind of crazy feat for me because I feel like I can't accomplish ANYTHING with my hair down. 

The holiday treat table madness has begun at work.

Yesterday I ended up with this assortment.

Piece of pretzel, pastry, brownie, and a cracker with cheese. 

The treat table doesn't care about my fitness goals 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you is stunning! YOU are stunning! And I love the necklaces you had made for your sister missionaries.Such a perfectly thoughtful and lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete