Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm going to marry her anyway

Random Life Updates at the beginning of my 35th November.

I like selfies where you know what the person was thinking. 

Like "Here I am...just casually super dressed up, with my hair curled, gazing contemplatively at the sunset. And weird, I happen to have my phone and capture this magical moment."

I feel like my selfies are a little more cryptic.

So I will translate them for you. 

 
"I look so gangster with this red hat on. 

This red hat given to me by a 70 year Hispanic man" 

 "I'm so East Coast. 

The mountains don't make any sense to me- also, I'm clearly a runner.

 Look at my shirt" 

 "Just a fun girl with wild hair.

 In the middle of Pennsylvania.

 My teeth are really that white. I swear.

 I didn't whiten them with photoshop...or add blush to my cheeks. 

Nope" 

 I can't even begin the understand this things thought process.

 I just don't want to wake up to this anymore.

 I'm scared. 

Lunch with the sisters.

 They remind me of me so much at times.

 They will be laughing one minute and then the next being like "So, have you ever thought how hard it is to share the gospel?" and they are suddenly using their "missionary" voices on me.

 Just I do with my clients. Except it's my "therapist" voice. 

So...as you can see- my life is pretty epic. 

I am excited for midterms tomorrow! 

I might make a vegetable tray and stay up all night!

If Republicans don't take the Senate in these kind of conditions then there really is no hope for  them. 

And I will go legit full on libertarian. 
(except for the weed thing)

Then I am going to the city on Wednesday.

By myself, devils. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- Sarah and Ben- can you send me your t-shirt sizes and favorite colors? And your address again? I feel a Thanksgiving/weird stuff from Philly package coming on!! 

1 comment: