Sunday, November 30, 2014

If you ever change your mind

A Random Sunday Afternoon Crafting and Other Stuff Picture Update 

 Each year, my crafting abilities grow.

 This was this years M&M turkey.

 Epic.  

 This was a Reeses tree my friend Dawn sent me from Pinterest. 

As you can see, I improved upon it. 

 These were the Pilgrim hat cookies we made.

 My mom put mine in the middle of the tray to kind of hide them.

 I think it was because they were the most special. 

 These were some odd cinnamon rolls that the Internet lied and called "easy to bake". 

The Internet lies to me all the time. 

 I spent 6 hours out with the sister missionaries the other day.

 We were contacting members who hadn't been to church in a while.

Some of the houses we pulled up to were really dark and creepy
 (this one was the worst- the flash was the only light)

 I kept telling them that if I got murdered they had to name their kids after me.
 (but not my name...Harry Potter names)

 Sugar loves being dressed up as Santa's cat!

 She is so precious though, amirite?

 After the 'easy to bake' cinnamon roll disaster, my mom told me that I shouldn't have bread rising in the kitchen- it's too cold.

 Then she moved my dough without telling me. 

THIS is where I found it. 

Today we talked about Daniel and the Lion's Den in Sunday school. 

Somehow, I ended up trying to explain rotary phones and having to remind the kids that Daniel DID NOT, in fact, turn into a three headed magical lion after a night in the Lion's Den. 

He just survived. 

Sometimes I think the Old Testament, even with all it's miracles and drama, is a little bit of a disappointment to them. 

Ok- so that is where my life is. 

I am off to commence my Sunday afternoon baking party!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment