Saturday, January 5, 2013

Customers appreciate a bon-viveur

I bet you thought that I was going to break my new years resolution to blog every day... but people, come on.

 It's only the 5th.

 I try to keep a year long resolution for at least a week:)

Anyway, here are my Random Saturday Updates!

1. I have spent most of the day crafting.

It's been as intensely awesome as almost any life experience can be.

 Giving birth to a child, skydiving, a leisurely Saturday spent crafting.. all things you have to experience to appreciate the rush.

Actually the crafting started Friday night with Elly's tulle skirt/headdress
2. I did go to see Les Mis tonight.

What I failed to realize is that it would be ALL singing.

 I thought it would be like Glee..mostly dialogue, with a few spontaneous outbursts of song.

 It was good though.

I am man enough to admit that I cried a few times.

 I; of course, related to the character of Eponine.

 My parents are kind of nuts and Danielle stole the man of my dreams :)


3. Today has been really rejuvenating for me.

 I took a weirdly long nap, spent less than quality time with the Sugar shaker, went to the movies, and crafted.

 All stuff that makes me feel better about myself and about life.

Behold..the Sugar cookie!
4. Brace yourselves. I may be featuring my finished craft projects on this blog tomorrow.

Then they will probably get repinned all over Pinterest and I am going to be famous, baby. 

Don't hate the player, hate the game. 

I am not exactly sure what that means but it sounds legit.

 And when you become Pinterest famous, your street cred goes way up.

 So, yeah.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I'll repin that bad boy on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I was googling lyrics from les mis and I googled the phrase "customers appreciate a Bon viveur" and it brought me right to your blog. I think it was fate.

    ReplyDelete