Thursday, January 3, 2013

Heaven bent


I love quotes like this. 

I have the desire to do so much.

 The older I get the more I realize how fleeting time really is. 

Your life goes by so quickly. 

I think of all of the things I haven't seen or done and I feel so inspired and have such a sense of urgency to

get up

 get out

 and do something!

Then I find myself drinking diet coke and fighting with my cat at  9 am on a Thursday morning. 

 Hmmm...

I wonder how often Jefferson found himself in the same position? :)

Anyway, 

Speaking of inspiring quotes, I still haven't figured out what to hang on my office wall. 

I am cutting letters out of vinyl tonight for my office wall and I have no idea what quote to use. 

Some I have considered..

"Begin anywhere"

"It's not what we look at..it's what we see"

"Life is a tough crowd" 
(my favorite Taylor Swift lyric ever!)

and assorted others.

Give me ideas PLEASE!!

Lori Ann
This one is too long but I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I have joined the google just so I can read and comment on your blog! So, here's a quote for you:


    “Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid.”

    — Gordon Livingston

    Sarah, your crazy Australian Contiki friend.
    Amsterdam 07 baby!

    ReplyDelete