Monday, September 5, 2016

To find my own

 
I have been tormenting Rich lately.
 
The poor thing.
 
I had to deactivate my facebook because I kept correcting his grammar in the comments section of his posts.
 
And facebook stalking his WEIRD ex.
 
He is so the opposite of me in some ways- laid back, ok avoiding conflict, doesn't overanalyze.
 
I keep asking him "Are you sure you want to marry a therapist?"
 
After dinner tonight, I made him sit with me on the back porch and tell me, in detail, about his family relationships.
 
I've sent him a number of emails asking  about his childhood, his relationships, his work history, his goals for the future, and other somewhat intrusive, interrogation style questions.  
 
Yesterday I sent him an email that  I called 'The Bad List" which was a list of everything that is wrong with me.
 
Everything, people.
 
I told him how I find Twizzlers to be irritating, how I resent league bowling nights, and how I am kind of a man hater.
 
And so much more.
 
I should probably get him on some medication before the wedding...or at least get him started on a heavy drinking habit. :)
 
70 days until the wedding.
 
If he doesn't have a mental breakdown before then.
 
Lori Ann
 
p.s.- Next weekend I am going to meet his mom and brother for the first time. They've been avoiding me....not wise. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see The Bad List! Post The Bad List! Do it! Do it!

    ReplyDelete