Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Jealousy aka Elly's Fancy Cooking...

I know that I inspire (jealousy in) many of you in a myriad of ways. Whether it's my athletic prowess, my divine home design skills, or my amazing free form poetry..there's been a time you've cried yourself to sleep, wishing you were me, right? It's ok to admit it... take comfort in knowing that you're not alone. :)

Well, prepare to cry some more because my niece (the unsinkable Elly Monroe) and I have just gone and conquered the cooking world. Here's our first show-we expect the network to pick it up any day now...



Yours truly,

LORELLY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like it all - wardrobe, techno music, and the break for interpretive dance. I believe this meal will appeal to the home cook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know this didn't work for me for days? But let me tell you, it did not disappoint! I'm still trying to decide if I liked the wheezing/laughing or music better- it is a toss up. In a one word summary: awesome.

    ReplyDelete