Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's amazing that the brain generates enough power to keep those legs moving...

Another Random Picture Post
(because I am trying to avoid doing my work)

(which I will complain about later "I can never get caught up on my work!")

ANYWAY....
I like to take "candid" pictures of the sisters teaching.

I promise- it's more exciting than it looks.

And I am not at all distracting, taking random pictures in the middle of the discussion.

The great candy lights experiment failed.

Sometimes I think my dad is right.

I am lacking both common sense and the brains God gave a guinea pig.

I am in holiday baking mode, people!

Be warned...if you live in the tri-state area, you will be getting something baked from me.

Then I will sit there and socially obligate you to eat it and saw positive things about it AND me.

I get to visit my niece and nephew- Pumpkin and Buster- by facetime.

They are still evil- even over the camera.

20 days until Erin Leigh comes home!!!

It's not Christmas until she is here!!!!!!!!!!!


Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment