Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cause I know I don't belong

Uncles Ray and Don (yes, the little one is a boy!) 
I doubt that overtly cheerful tone of this blog lately has given this away but lately I have been feeling restless. 

And then, like it always does, life offered me a chance for change!

My sister is moving (I would say more but it's not my job to put her business of the internet...or so my sisters claim! ) and so my brother, who has been renting her basement, is moving back in with my parents. 

Which means I HAVE TO get out. 

I can't live with siblings anymore. 

And I think I drive him crazy too, so it will be good for everyone.

But I am getting really excited at the thought of having my own place again. 

No TV.

Twinkle lights in every room.

The heat always turned down 
(because I like to be chilled. And low electric bills).

A crafting corner. 

If I get the apartment that I want, I will even be in  different ward. 

Which will be strange but good, I think.

I do thrive in a lot of ways when I am on my own. 

I focus on goal setting. 

I stay organized with money. 

I am more content at my job.

I enjoy my family more. 

So, I am excited. 

T- minus 63 days until move out. 

I feel like packing right now! 

Lori Ann 

p.s.- The picture at the top is my two oldest uncles. 

My Uncle Ray and my Uncle Don

. Both of my dad's older brothers.

 Uncle Ray is the one who died. 

Whose grave we found this summer.

 I had never seen his face before my uncle sent this picture.

 You know you are an adult when family history is the most fascinating thing in the world to you :) 

1 comment: