Friday, January 23, 2015

Though I'm no man's wife


Here are 5 Things I LOVE about my life right now.

1. I am off ALL of my meds. Which I love (for the most part). I am not tired, crazy, or up and down. Unmedicated Lori is so much more festive. Crazier yes, but more festive.  

2. I am having a sleepover with the infamous Queen Elizabeth (aka Elly) tonight. Last night she informed me "I am excited about tomorrow for 6 reasons..." and then went on to list them point for point. She lost me somewhere around "It's pretzel day" but her enthusiasm for life makes me happy.

3. I am having an office day this weekend. And FINALLY getting caught up. It should only take me about 16 hours or so. No biggie.

4. Sugar has been extra cute lately. She is pure Calico Magic!

5. I am starting a weight loss challenge with my coworkers. They try to act like they are not intimidated but I know they are. It's on!

I wish there were more thrills and drama to report. Tomorrow me and the sister missionaries are going to set a dress on fire. I'll be sure to take pictures!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment