Thursday, January 1, 2015

Blank Space, baby

So...

Since I already broke my first resolution (no candy for breakfast) let's at least get one accomplished!

Blogging daily! 

This is going to be a painful emotional journey. 

Not so much for me. 

For you people. 


Behind all of the resolutions and crazy diet schemes, my real goal for 2015 is to find joy in my life.

Working in the nursing home through college, I saw too many people who had never really been happy. 

Who kept waiting for the right person to make them happy or the right time. 

But between seeing that and learning all that I have as a therapist I do know one thing. 

I know that I am responsible for my happiness. 
(well me and my daily 1000 mg of xanax!)

And in 2015 I want to have joy. 

So...here's hoping that this will be the BEST. YEAR. EVER.

Lori Ann 
* future bridesmaid*

No comments:

Post a Comment