Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cause I'm broken

I have already broken my resolution to blog every day. 

Yes. 

I like to start the year off on the right foot, baby! 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. 

This month has already been interesting. 

I got to hang out with my extremely cool cousins. 


 I toasted the New Year with some sparkling cider. (because I'm edgy like that)

 And I've spent the rest of the time scrap booking and hanging out with Sugar and Erin. 

I am going to miss Erin. 

She goes home to Utah tomorrow. 

Life is always easier and more fun with Erin here. 

I can't wait for her wedding though. 

She has already told our niece, Elly

"I am going to make Aunt Lori wear the ugliest bridesmaid dress of all time!" 

Yikes.

Lori Ann

p.s.- I am half marathon training again. Get ready for the painful emotional journey I am about to take us all on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment