Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Climbing up on Solsbury Hill..

I know what you all want.

And trust me, I would love to give you all a long and detailed account of my Christmas at home..alas, you shall have to wait for my memoirs. (anticipated publish date: 2035)

 Between the semi confrontational trips to Macaroni Grill, the 'no, you shut up' fights with my sister, the magic of my dad's cooking, and the cats inexplicably avoiding me, this Christmas promises to be a great chapter in the memoir!

Anyway, in keeping with the theme of this blog (the theme being 'best blog ever') I have decided against listing my new years resolutions and instead will be listing everything that
I have absolutely no plans to change.

Here we go:

1. Stalking Taylor Lautnor- as a matter of fact, not only do I plan NOT to discontinue this activity, I plan to take it up a notch. He'll be 18 in February so it will be all above board and legal:)

2. Watching "teen mom" on MTV... man, this show keeps getting better and better.

3. Online shopping. My savings account is getting close to double digits..I would never forgive myself if it got to like 10 dollars. There are too many over priced etsy crafts out there that need a home for me to be that selfish with my money:)

4. Wearing my snuggie. My goal for the new year is to find more and more ways to wear it in a variety of settings and situations. By 2011, I should never even have to take it off. Then, once I get the snuggie situation under control, I plan to move on to other 'as seen on TV products'. (I'll probably start with the juice maker..I love/need/despise/envy/covet the juice maker)

Peace out, girl scouts.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment