Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tonight is the Night

Me, drinking hot chocolate under the tree! 
Tonight is the night. For the last 5 years, I have had the goal of sitting under the Christmas tree, at midnight, drinking hot chocolate and listening to "Oh Holy Night" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Every year I have failed.

But not this year.

This year I am crossing this goal off my list.

Because I need to move on to my next goal of going to a Midnight Mass.

Merry Christmas!!!
(for some reason I am always tempted to write "whores" after celebratory greetings..it's my inner 13 year old!)


p.s.- Jack, James, Elly, and Rat-Rat...don't stay up too late! Santa is coming tonight!!!
*THIS GOAL WAS ACCOMPLISHED!!!..BRING ON THE MIDNIGHT MASS!!*

4 comments:

  1. Lor - you should make it a two-for goal and sleep in the basement too! If you're scared you can ask Jr to sleep down there with you and protect you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to beat you like a grown woman!! How is Mario going? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of "whore" as a term of endearment, myself. most people look at me funny when I attempt to use it but I think it screams love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you do it? I want to go to a midnight mass too!
    We're currently sleeping in my parents basement- those crickets really freak me out! Why are parent's basements so freaky?

    ReplyDelete