Sunday, January 3, 2010

My life would suck without you!!


Random thoughts: Sunday Afternoon Edition..

Why can't I stop watching 'Glee'? "you are about to board the Sue Sylvester express..destination: horror!"

I just met my new director for the first time.

 I am pretty sure I made a sterling impression, tossing back popcorn, watching glee on my ipod and half typing my notes.

 *sigh*

I guess I will have to use intimidation and/or my looks to get ahead in this company!

It was Elly's first day in primary!

She. Rocked. It.

Why am I listening to "Fanfare for the Common Man"?

I got the 9 year olds in primary..one of them is a twilight fan...its going to be a GREAT year!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Lolee!!! I teach the 9 year olds too! I was totally naive and thought that they would love me and it would be wonderful...then I met my class. I had to stop halfway though my lesson to establish "the class rules". Ohh, and I also taught gave them a lesson on the Book Of Mormon, and in sharing time I learned that we are studying the Old Testament...nice. .

    ReplyDelete