Friday, January 15, 2010

These are my Confessions

Confession # 1
I spent the night at my sisters house the other day and stayed up until 4 am playing Super Mario Brothers on their Wii. The next day my thumbs hurt really bad.
 (but, on the plus side, I learned how to warp myself to world 5!)

Confession # 2
I still have my Christmas tree up

Confession # 3
I taught my nieces and nephews to love the music of Queen

Confession # 4
I still miss Trading Spaces. Especially Frank.

Confession # 5
My life is getting dull, as these are the only things I have to confess.
So sad. I vow to have more to confess next time.

 Leave me a comment with at least ONE of your own confessions!

 Preferably something scandalous! 

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. I confess that I really enjoy reading the craigslist personals ads. I have an app on my phone.

    I loved Frank too. And the gayer, much more Asian, and toasty hot, Vern Yip .. Vern can redo my house any old time! But not that pony tail guy ... the one who only wore black ... yuck-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lor! I may have to do my own "Friday Confessionals"- I just need some time to think about it!

    Did you see the Trading Spaces that took place in Wildwood a couple of years ago? It was a a ice cream place (well, the apartment above it?) My friend Jill (the one I mention on my blog) was in it. She was the one who said "awesome" over and over.

    You also need to realize how much influence you hold over me. Since you mentioned a few weeks ago Glee I started to watch it again. Now I am totally hooked! There are so many moments where I gasp and cover my mouth while watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone should love Queen. It should be a commandment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm really not much of a video game person. But that Super Mario Wii is addicting. I find myself putting Clara to bed early just so I can play it! I've spent way too many hours in front of my TV playing the Wii for the last month. Let's just say that I have all the star coins for levels 1 - 4, and I'm halfway through getting all the star coins for level 5. I've also made it half way through level 7 before I decided to go back and get all those star coins! And even though I've found all the warp cannons, I played every level up to level 7! I'm a little embarrassed with how much time that is. So I know my "secret" is safe with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea is not engaged :) She was just pretending, haha. My confession is that I am not totally sure who this is! Is this Lori? Did you change your blog? oh sheesh.

    ReplyDelete