Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks

Every year I have a New Years Resolution to eat better and to get organized.

 Every year, I have failed to do either one of these things.

This year is going to be different. You know why?

Today, 3 crazy women went grocery shopping for me, came to my house and organized my cupboards and fridge and SO much more!

So, as it says in Hebrews 13:2

"Be not forgetful to entertain
*sisters and nieces*: for thereby some
have entertained angels
unawares."


Thanks to Danielle, Elly, and Katy.

Words cannot express my gratitude.

Aunt Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. Hey, my comment didn't post again. Either I am doing this wrong, or you are erasing them. Anyway, it looks great, Lor. We were happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't sisters awesome??

    I must say your dinner looks great - what is the dessert? It looks FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crazy ladies are pretty freakin awesome!!

    ReplyDelete