Friday, January 29, 2010

As long as you love me so


It looks like we are all going to be snowed in this weekend, here in the South.

Umm..correct me if I am wrong, but I don't remember Scarlett O'Hara being snowed in not even once during all of Gone With the Wind!

Really, South..you shouldn't package yourself as something you are not.

On that note, I am taking ideas for how to spend my 48 hours of isolation...this is what I have so far..

1. Sleep

2. Watch TV

so, yeah... I could use some inspiration!

p.s.- On a side note, this list WOULD have included "play the Wii", but Jack "I don't like to disconnect and reconnect" Monroe, refused to lend me his Wii.

p.p.s.- On another side note, this list WOULD have included "chill with my Jamesaroni", but Danielle "I don't trust you with my babies, especially because you only eat junk and live in the semi-ghetto" wouldn't let James sleep over for a few days...he's 6, Danielle...you've got to cut the apron strings sometime:)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I don't know...those ideas sound pretty good to me...maybe add a book and you are set!

    Damn Al Gore and his global warming crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you a crazy 4 year old, but he'll probably poop on your floor, so I'll also send Lysol. Should I go USPS or FED EX? Is Lysol considered a dangerous thing to send in the mail? I'll send extra underoos, too.

    ReplyDelete