Thursday, November 10, 2011

My day in pictures

8 am- left my apartment and disappeared into the fog. All that was missing was the icy hand of a murdered child creeping up behind me.
8:15- off to the BEST STORE IN THE UNIVERSE. The Christmas Tree shop. Holy Hannah- it's intense how exciting this shopping experience is.
9 am- got home and realized that my new tea lite centerpiece is in the shape of a pentagram. Interesting.
11 am-7:40 pm- Providing therapy and eating these wild cherry cough drops. (which I got at the Christmas Tree Shop!) Best. Medicine. Ever.
Also, I spent a good portion of time staring out the window. Can't leave that out.
And last, but not least, my FANCY dinner. A new table and a new centerpiece called for an epic meal. I had chicken and potatoes (because that's what I make every night) but it was on my fancy plates, and I made a salad and cheese danish for dessert!
Now..all that remains is a bubble bath, hot chocolate, and watching Twilight in bed. Have to get psyched for Breaking Dawn:)

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Its a star of david, isnt it? Penta=5 so i dont think this one will work for your satanic rituals. And make sure to invert the pentagram. Just imagine a goats head in the middle, thats what i always do.

    ReplyDelete