Monday, December 19, 2011

Streams of mercy, never ceasing

My weekend in pictures
My uncle got my parents cats some catnip for Christmas. Thomas (aka "Lord Tubbington" and "the fat one") stood at the bottom of the stairs for I-kid-you-not FIVE minutes, staring blankly. Merry Christmas, indeed.

   
 I got to complete my goal of doing something crazy and Christmassy with the kids. We made hot chocolate and peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses. And according to some we made a "mess". Whatever. We let our haters be our motivators! 
 
My sister Erin sent our nieces Christmas dresses. I don't think my nieces really needed any further confirmation of their princesses status, but if they did, these dresses gave it to them. They LOVED them and twirled and twirled. They looked like Christmas angels. 

I watched A Christmas Story with my parents and Junior. It never ceases to make me laugh. 
Thanks to a certain blogger friend,(you know how you are), my Post Secret app addiction continues. This secret (if you can call it that) was my favorite today. 
I've been making Christmas trees. The one white is a bit avante-garde, eh? 

It's Christmas Week, people!! I hope you have the MERRIEST week ever!! 

Lori Ann

p.s.- On a strangely serious note-  I can't express how much joy it brings me to spend the holidays with my family. I feel closer to God when I am with them and I hope they know how much I appreciate their love and support. 

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't call that white tree "avante-garde"...

    ReplyDelete