Wednesday, December 28, 2011

That glorious song of old

Here are my Christmas Highlights. It just got real in here, yo. 

The English dinner at Jack and Danielle's. Jack made Beef Wellington and Yorkshire Pudding. And treacle tart. I normally avoid pie like creations like the plague, but my loyalty to all things Harry Potter forced me to try it. It was actually really good:)

Christmas at Milford Branch. I always forget how much I love singing Christmas Hymns.

The amazing gift from my parents. (I don't have pictures for some reason)

An incredible Christmas dinner and quality time with 'crazy Danielle'. I LOVE crazy Danielle.

24 hours with the 4 craziest kids on Earth. We made more than one anniversary cake. We barked like puppies in the Walmart parking lot. We laid on the grass and looked up at the stars. It was...amazing.

Watching another hour of 'Jane Eyre' with my brother. We have made it through 2 of 4 hours. I had to explain AGAIN what a governess does. At which point he said " I am watching Jane Eyre, but I don't have to understand it". Oh Junior. 

An untold number of hours at my parents; watching low quality TV, wrapped up in a blanket, drinking hot chocolate and feeling completely at peace. 

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. 2 Questions:
    1. What did your parents give you? and
    2. What the hell do you have against pie? Seriously, what's not to like? Weren't you at some point going to be married to Sheriff and be his pie baking wife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must of been nice to finally be home. I know it's been awhile since you got to be at home with Terry and Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon-

    My parents gave me a framed montage of pictures of them in Paris. (A trip I sent them on for their 35th anniversary)

    I don't like fruit that has been heated up. I wanted to bake the pies and be the center of gossip, as the sheriffs wife. Just not eat the pies.

    Eri,

    I know, right? It was a Christmas miracle that they got to see me:)

    ReplyDelete