Friday, November 23, 2012

There is just one thing I need


Today, The following things happened:

1. Someone scraped up their hands trying to rescue someone else's oversized marshmallow off the porch roof.

2. Said marshmallows were also: covered in frosting, filled with chocolate,
 blown up in the microwave, and worn as hats.
(Not all at once, of course)

3. A mother stabbed her sweet baby sister and her own child in the back
 during a game of Settlers of Catan.

3. Jack Jack learned the meaning of petty vengeance

4 Katy smacked me in the face and then, in an unusually bold counter offensive,
 ran to tell her mother that I was being mean to her.

Well played, young Jedi.

5. Speaking of smacking, Danielle became enraged when I wouldn't make her a turkey pot pie.

6. There was a cookie bake off.

 Lets just say that I won the moral victory.
(but on a more technical note, the victory went to other cookies.)

 I guess that's what happens when you sacrifice both taste and quality decorating to use your cookies

to make various anti Canadian political statements.

Another crazy day at the Monroe's!!

Thanks for letting me get my Christmas buzz on, Danielle!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment