Friday, November 30, 2012

There must have been some magic

Random Life Updates

Ok, so here is what is going on in my life.

 Strap yourselves in.

It's probably going to be a smooth and vaguely boring ride.

I am moving to a new office!

 Check it out! 

The view if you walk 1 step in

The view from outside the door
The lobby right outside my office door
Yes..I've come a long way from my very first office at my internship in Norristown, PA.

 That "office" also served as the community game room and it had a Ouija board in it.
(And schizophrenics and summoning the devil don't really go well together)

 No computer, office accessories, open space, or windows..

Just me, an unstable desk, and shelves of (literally) demonic board games.


17 office spaces later
(I moved 11 times at Youth Haven)

 and.....

The office of my dreams!
(except the yellow walls..I object to strong earth tones..but I'm not going to complain about that again. It just had to be said once)

Anyway, in other news..

After 6 years in mental health I have finally; for the first time, run into one of my clients in the bathroom.

It was epic.  

Especially because whoever had been in the bathroom before me had either been vomiting or smoking..possibly both.

And since my client was coming in as I was leaving, she could well assume that it was me.

She may be wondering if a chain smoking bulimic is the right choice to be her therapist:)

And on to other news..

I have created my "It's not going to feel like Christmas unless I do the following List"

. I'll post it tomorrow.

But let me say this..it involves sugar, Sugar, and candy.

 And seeing live animals.

All the good stuff.

Anyway, I will update you on everything Spinster Christmas tomorrow.

 It promises to be a post at least as exciting as this one!

Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment