Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random Thoughts: The me gusta el papa edition


Ok, so I know I've left you all hanging waiting for the tour of my office. Don't worry. It's coming soon.

But on to other random thoughts...

We now have a Latin pope of Italian descent.

If he weren't...

a. Straight
b. Over 60
c. the Pope

He would so be my dream man.

I feel like doing something crazy this weekend. I keep trying to tell Danielle we should go back to NYC. I just feel like getting out and seeing the world.

I have been off diet coke for about a month now. I tried one sip last week and it was sooo gross. I am never going back to soda again. It doesn't even sound appealing.

I have been dieting, people. Which has led me to watching youtube clips at night of people eating delicious food. Sometimes I make my family describe what they are eating and how it tastes.

No food addiction issues there, eh?

The Monroe's and I are going on an epic vacation this summer. First to Palmyra and the Hill Cumorah pagent. Then to Niagra Falls. Then we cross into Mordor...uh...Canada, to see Danielle's mission place- Montreal. We're taking the children out of the country. Holy hannah.

I don't know what has hit me. Maybe it's my age. Maybe it's because I finally have a stable job that I mostly love. Maybe it's an early mid life crisis.

I just want to LIVE MY LIFE.

Anyway,

The office tour is going to be up by the end of the week. I'm still considering adding weird, emo music so it's less of a tour and more of a journey!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment