Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Sugar

It's that magical time of year, people. 

The time when I set goals I have no real plans to achieve. 

You guessed it...it time for the Infamous....

Spinster Chronicle's 2014 Holiday To Do List

(I consider not achieving these goals as a good trial run for not achieving my New Years Resolutions!)

Anyway, let's do this dance!

1. See a choir concert.
 Listening to live Christmas music inspires me so much. 

2. Write a Christmas Card to every single one of my 1st cousins.
 Its the #Year of the Cousin, baby!

3. Spend an entire day in my pajamas. 

4. Volunteer 

5. Make Christmas cookies/crafts with my nieces and nephews

6. Go to Washington's Crossing on Christmas Day with the missionaries

7. Throw a legit Festivus party 
\
So, that's pretty much it. 

I am sure there are other things but these are the main things I want to do. 

I am trying to rein in the Christmas craziness this year. 

Trying.  

Lori Ann

p.s.- These are for Aunt Erin who called me JUST to say "There aren't enough pictures of Sugar on your blog" :) 
This much cuteness should be illegal. It probably already is in some states. 

Sugar and I each have a pillow on my bed. I stay away from her pillow. Because I want to live to see another day :) 

Behold, my posterity. 

The Santa Hat Experience 


Sugar feels the same way as I do about my parent's seventies couch 

Fall is both of our favorite season. Mine for the falling leaves. Hers because she can blend into the foliage better and attack unsuspecting hedgehogs :) 


2 comments:

  1. Do you realize how much happiness your blog brings to my day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will try and remember you and your loyalty when I (and this blog) are famous. It will be hard though- I just know that fame is going to change me for the worst. :)

      Delete