Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A little sweetness in my life

I don't know how people have children. 

I worry so much about my cat, I can't imagine the worry and guilt and stress that come with raising a human child. 

I feel guilty because she is home alone all day. 

I worry that she is sad. 

I feel bad I can't spend every minute I am home petting her and playing with her. 

I stress about if she is getting enough of the right nutrients and staying hydrated. 

I have never had a long term pet before Sugar. 

She has been my little calico sidekick for almost 4 years. 

We've lived in three different places- 3 different counties even. 
(Counties mean a lot in PA- we are a commonwealth)

I love her little mini paws and her feisty nature. 

She is independent but loving. 

Playful but aloof.

She is my little adventure into motherhood. 

And she is probably just about all I can handle :) 

And that, people, is your Sugar 2016 update. 

You're welcome. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- I almost forgot your Mormon Fact: Mormons believe that all non human living things get automatic salvation (kind of entrance into heaven) because they obey God's will without even question...humans are the only ones who rebel or sin...although, Sugar might be exception...

No comments:

Post a Comment