Friday, January 8, 2016

It's like I got this music in my mind

It's 2016. 

And this year is off to a crazy start. 

I crashed my car. 

Like, flipped it, crashed it. 

I was very lucky. 

Something about crawling out your car window at midnight, covered in icy water and mud, it makes you think about your life and your choices. 

(I hate being injured but I love bruises- they are proof of my suffering. The ones on my knees are epic!) 

Anyway, 

I have kind of been a Miley Cyrus level train wreck lately. 

But the accident and the days following are just what I needed to get my head together and move on. 

My 2016 story is going to end a lot better than it started. 

I am determined to make it the happiest year ending of my life. 

Here is to 2016- the Year of Lori. 

Bitches. 

(everything sounds more definite and epic if you add "bitches" to the end...like "can you pass me the salt, bitches?" or " I'm going to jog at the park, bitches"....just FYI, mothers don't tend to agree with this...don't make my mistake :) ) 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment