Saturday, January 16, 2016

I come back to the place you are

My mom and I on my birthday. 

Tomorrow is my mom's 60th birthday.

She looks younger than me. 

She (and my sisters) all have much more of the fair Irish coloring than I do. 

My dad will be 70 in less than 5 years. 

When did they grow older? 

I always think of them as in their 40's at the oldest. 

But I'm almost in my 40's. :( 

Anyway, 

My mom is an amazing woman. 

She is kind, creative, smart, hard working, and fun. 

Some of the best days of my life have been spent with my mom.

I hope I have her for many more years to come. 

I can't imagine my life without her. 

Thanks for everything, Mom. 

You will never know how grateful that Heavenly Father made you my mom.

Love always, 

Lori Ann
(your baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment